- An amazing, mindblowing view of our tiny place in the great big superstructure of the universe. I love the name “Laniakea.” It’s Hawaiian for “the immeasurable heaven.” LOVE.
- Howard Zehr on why our town is outgrowing its jail and what we can do about it.
- I’m teaching again, so this article on syllabus bloat feels relevant, although also hopeless.
- This is an etsy shop every geek should know about (geeky clothing that is also attractive!)
- Here’s one of my favorite recent things from my Upworthy job.