- A 105-year-old selfie (just click it, it’s perfect).
- A perfect reflection on prayer, and what it means when we pray and get (or don’t get) the healing we’re asking for.
- How knowledge pays (or doesn’t). (do you read The Billfold? YOU SHOULD).
- Is your chocolate made by child slaves? It’s depressing as hell, but you need to ask.
- I’ve been super busy at Upworthy. I got 2 million people to watch this video about art history (no kidding!) and I’m super proud of the quote graphics I made for this one. Not many people actually clicked this video, about how the church treats people, but that’s my fault–it’s really good. Share it if you like it!